Well having been feeling mega insecure over the festive period, I decided to tackle some of my woes:
1. To write at least 200 words daily.
2. To search for short story competitions and enter them.
Today I submitted my first 2012 entry. Hoorah!
3. Accept that getting published isn't easy and just get on with it!
4. Focus on getting better by reading and writing more.
5.Don't obsess over each entry sent. Forget about them once they've been submitted.
6. Develop some writing determination.
7. Focus on my stories and plots to blot out other temptation/distractions such as blogging.
8. Enjoy the process rather than stress about the outcome.
Can you relate to any of these?
Oh and having popped over to Alex's blog, I was inspired to add this song: