'The road to hell is paved with good intentions!'
Another I've heard is: 'Life's what happens when you've made other plans'
or 'There are many a plan in man's heart, but the Lord's will prevails'
So all this is to explain why I've been so quiet on the blogging scene, again. Or more specifically why I haven't hopped over and commented on your blogs yet.
(Insert teeth grinding and angry growl here and you get the picture)
- I have been trying to get back into a better writing routine.
- We have had a visitor which was lovely, so that kept me away from the computer.
- I am getting to grips with Freehand 8 software for my RNIB transcription work, as I'm going to be doing diagrams and maps as well as large print and braille projects
- I visited the dentist at the end of last week and amazingly after years of problems with my teeth and after he'd rummaged around my mouth and prodded my teeth with all manner of metal instruments he said Perfect! Yay!!!!
- At the weekend I sold raffle tickets to raise funds for another of the charities I support.