1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Answer the 10 survey questions.
3. Pass the award along to other bloggers who you think have the best blog.
4. Contact them to let them know about their award.
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this; if you are not anonymous, do you wish that you had started out anonymously so that you could be anonymous now?
I think if I'd been anonymous I would never have experienced the same level of support and great advice I have had since I joined blogland just this summer. It has been such a wonderful experience for me. I guess if to be anonymous would result in not enjoying the whole experience.
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
Stubborn, me? That would be telling!
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
Someone who needs a decent hair cut and a good relaxing holiday! Oh and a lucky publishing break.
4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Read, watch DVD's of great films, go for long walks in the countryside, go to Costa Coffee.
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
I would love to be published one day.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
I was a quiet, shy soul until I got to know someone.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
Hmmm, the time I was pregnant for all of 5 weeks.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I'd say a little. My blog is primarily about writing topics, though I guess people like to see the personal touch as well and to share their own povs, like a conversation.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
It depends on my mood. I think though I would enjoy the chat with the right person and save the book for later.
I am passing this blog award to:
Becky the Wordscrafter