'For those who bring unique and creative elements to their blogs. For those who incorporate art, music, creative writing, photo's, and other beautiful visual effects into their website. For those who put a unique spin on things and come up with new ideas. This award is for the artsy, the funky, the inventor, and even the rebel. This award is for those creative individuals who stand out from the crowd'. How fabulous!
- Thank the award giver Ellie Garrett and link to their blog. So, a HUGE thank you to Ellie for my peer validation.
- Nominate five other creative writers/bloggers and link to their blogs.
- I've met the drummer of Echo & the Bunnymen, Pete De Freitas, who bought me a 21st birthday drink.
- I was born in Canada.
- I assisted the 'incognito' Derek Thompson (Charlie Fairhead) while working as a shop assistant in Waterstones.
- I’ve sat in First Class carriage while listening to the booming voice of Adam Hart Davies talking to the trolley dolly.
- My feet smell of treacle.
- I’ve served 3 members of the Strawbridge family from ‘It’s Not Easy Being Green’ when working as a craft shop retailer.
- I've had four dramatic premonitions about my Dad that all came true.
But which are which? Have you decided yet?
Not quite sure what happens next though...
I thought I'd put the answers in a word search grid and the odd one out will not be among them.