About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Saturday, 29 April 2017

Belated Haiku Poetry Day

So, it was Haiku Poetry Day on Mon 17th April?


Holiday haiku
Tranquil verse for heart and mind
Though it's stormy, still!  



This haiku spring board
When seventeen syllables
Make the season shine 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Madeleine - good to see you posting again ... Haiku sort of rings bells for me ... but not much more than that. This is clever ... and it is stormy while the ssss of summer syllables sings spring into summer - take care and all the best - Hilary

    and thanks for your visits ... http://positiveletters.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/z-is-for-zebra-zoo-and-zedland.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Hilary, Thank you. I feel extremely rusty where haiku is concerned. x

      Delete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.