About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Friday, 1 January 2016

HAPPY 2016

May the writer's block crumble into inspiration for us all!
http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good wishes! Wishing you a happy and healthy 2016. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madeleine,

    Here's to you having a wonderful, writer's block free, 2016 :)

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Madeleine - love the crumbling writer's block .. so we can recreate into new ideas for 2016 - wishing you both well and happy times for 2016 - with easier health .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Madeleine. Wishing you a block-free and very happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Madeleine,

    Just dropped by to wish you all the best for this year. I know I'm a bit late, but I wanted to say HI! Its been ages since I visited and I am playing catch up. I hope to keep in better "blogging" touch this year for sure....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michael. Love to see you here too, so cheerful and full of life. I was hoping to keep in better blogging touch too. Hope so, though life has a habit of changing my plans sometimes :O)

      Delete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.