About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Sunday, 13 December 2015

Blind spot flashing light auras

Hi guys, since I wrote my last post I have been getting lots of blind spot aura flashing light migraines which has stopped me computing. I've even invested in new specs, but am still getting them, fingers crossed they go as I settle into wearing them

I've still not written anything recently, myself, though I'm reading lots. 

I'm currently reading the Robin Stevens latest: First Class Murder. I didn't read much as a child, so I'm making up for it now. I have also read her first two and look forward to her fourth.
Have you read any of these?

What are you currently reading?
Blessings to you all. xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Madeleine - I will be in touch! I'm sorry about the flashing light migraines - must be very uncomfortable. But if you can read - that's a bonus ... I just rarely read a book - lots of articles ... and I did read a few books this year - but mostly almost documentary type ones!

    Cheers and have a peaceful Christmas - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hilary, well while I'm having them and sometimes for a day afterwards I can't do much, though TV, Mobiles and computer screens plus, certain sky light and electric light combinations contribute, plus some foods.

      Delete
  2. So sorry to know about the flashing light migraines, Madeleine. It's very hard to find out what triggers them, but my daughter finds hers are worse when she's really tired or stressed - although those can be tricky to avoid! I hope yours settle down soon. These books look good - lovely covers! I'm about to read Grief is the Thing with Feathers by Max Porter. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I've not heard of that novel. Sounds very interesting. Sorry to that your daughter gets migraines, too. I am aware that TV, Mobiles and computer screens, plus certain sky light and electric light combinations contribute, plus some foods.xx

      Delete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.