About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Thursday, 1 January 2015

Happy 2015

May you all have a wonderful 2015
with best wishes

10 comments:

  1. Very best wishes for 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madeleine .. I hope 2015 is easier, and you can manage the troublesome times with laughter and compassion .. I'll be thinking of you - all the very best - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you Hilary,
    We have had a much more relaxed Xmas and New Year for the first time in years, already, thank you. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Madeleine,

    I do so hope that 2015 is a peaceful, positive time for your good self.

    In kindness,

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year. May this be a year of peace and all good things to come!

    ReplyDelete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.