About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Heavens!

Is it really December since I last posted. Been having more family hospital dramas and trying to finish a birthday present. However, I have also toyed with a possible Flash Fiction Piece for the Lascaux competition.

The prompt is a picture. I wrote a 250 word first draft and have put it to one side for now. 


Will you be entering? 

Or do you prefer to keep such projects on the QT?

12 comments:

  1. Hey Madeleine! Good to hear from you.
    You should enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your flash fiction. I can't clear my throat in 250 words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Madelaine,

    Nice to see you back. Good luck with you FF!

    I hope 2014 becomes an easier year for you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Michael. Someday I might even resume normal blogging activities :O)

      Delete
  4. Aw, I've been gone from blogging for a long time. I hope your dramas all calm down soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Maddy. I hope all is ticking along okay. I wish you well in the competition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise. Haven't entered yet I'm afraid.

      Delete
  6. Hi Madeleine .. you've had so much going on with the family, let alone the weather - that can't have been easy at all .. hope all was 'well' in that direction ...

    Good to hear you're around .. and see you when you can pluck up courage and appear here once again! ... when your'e ready ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Hilary. More hospital dramas, I'm afraid. Rather draining and stressful... x

      Delete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.