About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Monday, 12 August 2013

I started writing when ~ Author Interview#1 ~ MiloJamesFowler


What made you start writing?
And please, pretty please, don't forget to sign up for Novel Films II blogfest< HERE 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Madeleine! Congrats to you, Milo James Fowler on all your writing accomplishments! I smiled when I read your goal was to sell 25 more stories before you turn 40...in 3 years! I didn't even realize I was a writer until I was 48 years old! :)
    Long story about all that, but I am so passionate about writing and wonder what did I do with my time before then??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky. Good luck with your writing journey. I've always known I was a writer, though when i was 47yrs, I decided to work harder at it.

      Delete
  2. Hi Madeleine - fun guest post .. would love the thought of living in San Diego for a while .. but on the hand our Devon and my beloved Cornish coasts really can't be beat!

    Why do we write - fascinating to read your reasons Milo - I've never made up stories .. mind you now with a few opportunities (or those I take) I do give them a go ...

    I now really write to bring history into my life, and snippets of life that interest me and which I believe will interest readers ...

    Good luck with selling those stories - I am sure you'll make it ... happy times ahead for you both - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Milo's journey is fascinating and inspirational. You alos give lots of insights on your blog, Hilary.

      Delete
  3. PS - thanks for changing back from G+ .. this is MUCH easier!!!! H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Hilary. I think I prefer this myself.

      Delete
  4. Basically, I've always created stories because I wanted to be a writer like my grandma.

    But I grew serious about it when I was thirteen. Basically, that happened because an interesting character appeared while I was reading and I wanted to write her story. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I have artists in my family rather than authors, though my Dad did self publish a religious book once. I like the sound of your first writing inspiration Misha.

      Delete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.