About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Thursday, 31 January 2013

Hi Y'awl

Gradually getting around to you all before I post again...
As I write I have a craving for cheese and onion crisps with a cheddar sandwich!
Fish for tea tonight, though...


When I was a little girl salt & vinegar crisps were in a blue bag and cheese and onion were in a green bag, which made sense to me because blue, sea, salty, green organic oniony. In recent years they have been swapped...

I texted hubby and he bought me not one but two packets home. Bless!

10 comments:

  1. I hate it when they change things like that for no good reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever had brie on French bread with some onion and baby arugula? Delcious!


    Madeleine Begun Kane

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMmm.. What a good hubby you have! And nice to see you again Madeleine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was real sweet of your husband to bring you home not just one but two packets. Now that makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like good munchies to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love salt and vinegar and cheese and onion chips. I think the colors have stayed the same here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like salt & vinegar chips. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.