About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

eBook Launch Dates Calendar

I thought I had the link and premise for this awesome blogfest (for which I'm sharing two chapter opening lines of my soon to be launched eBook) but it seems I've done a boo-boo and got myself muddled, so sorry folks & thanks Stina for the heads up.
It's hosted by Falling for Fiction.
Ch 1. The smile slips off my face when they turn up at the house, only three months after Ben left.
Ch 5. There are presents for me waiting at home, but nothing for Ben.

The date of the book launch is approaching and I have

D
esigned my Book Cover using Royalty free images from FreeDigitalPhotos.net 
Formatted my MS for Kindle 
Opened an Amazon Kindle account Found some lovely bloggers to promote the launch.
Here's the line up so far: (More welcome, just sign up to the linky) My thanks to all who are supporting me so far.

1.
7.
13.
2.
8.
14.
3.
9.
15.
4.
10.
5.
11.


6.
12.
LINKY NOW CLOSED


21 comments:

  1. I'd like to do a promotion post on August 3rd. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madeleine - For some reason I can never sign into the Linky things. But I'll add you to my blog post, tweet, and FB on August 1. Making myself a note now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you both, Medeia and Carol thank you. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best Madeleine!! I clicked over at the Brenda Drake's blog and can't find your chapters but maybe I'm being too silly and will try again later! Yay!!

    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!! 1st August, here we come!!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your release! I'd like to help out, but will be out of town the end of this month going into August. My younger son is having surgery. I'll be happy to tweet or pass the word along, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just added my name to the linky list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Old Kitty. Oh was i meant to add chapters. I thought it was just opening lines?

    Bless you Golden. I'll be in touch.

    Susan, Bless you too, all the best with the surgery. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like things are shaping up Maddy. d

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck on your launch! I will be in Switzerland visiting my new grandson during that time, so I can't help out. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Madeleine, I think you're confusing blogfests. The first lines are from Hookers and Hangers. That's not Brenda's blogfest.

    And I'm intrigued. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll help in any way you need. Just let me know

    ReplyDelete
  12. This has to be one of the most exciting times in your life. I am routing for you. I will do anything to help.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So exciting! I hope only the best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great lines and congrats on your book!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the book launch! Yay! How exciting, and great opening lines! Book sounds awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on the launch. I have trouble with Linky. I'm actually trying to set up an account now. If it works, I'll come back. Going to write this in my calendar now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have a great opening line. It sets up the situation and immediately makes me want to know what happened to Ben. That's a lot to pull off in one line! Congrats on the upcoming launch!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awh thanks everyone for your support and encouragement. Much appreciated.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I liked both opening lines. Great Hooks:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ouch - ch.1 sounds like it sets the scene for heartbreak.

    ReplyDelete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.