About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Feminist Flash Haiku Competition #3 2011

http://www.womankind.org.uk/                                     



Womankind worldwide
Charity fights for women’s rights
Who’s the fairer sex?

Check out Mookychick 

See my other entries in separate posts below.


8 comments:

  1. nice...i like to think the fairer means the beauty that is more prevalent in women...i like the play on fairers double meaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like your first one the best, the "so much more than burning bras"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good! I like the theme and I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your haiku is wonderful Madeleine. Wish I could write haiku as I'd love to sock it to 'em. Read your bank account story and yea, been there, hate that. Lots of little irritations like that!

    Reminder! Hope you can pen something for our kick off for RFWer this Friday. Didn't our month off go fast! You got a mention in today's guest post on RFWer, re critiquing and on L'Aussie.

    I've missed the weekly stories/poems I must say.

    Denise :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.