About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Flare Haiku

This week's theme set by Jenn: Flare






19 comments:

  1. A medley of haiku gems. Great!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great clutch of haiku! I recognise those trousers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The award for description of the week has to go to 'solar panache' :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. EXCELLENT haikus!! Excellent!! Yay!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most excellent. Agreed, I like the solar panache. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful assortment of Haiku ~~ well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Madeleine. I'm here from Rachael's campaigner blog, and am now your newest follower, so:

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those were wonderful! and i love how you alwys include pics =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful "flares" very creative love the flare of the pants by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pictures and the haiku. I am doing a "Haiku" blog post and would like to include a link to your haiku posts. Would that be okay?
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful haikus! I love the lifeline heralding the rescue team and spreading a flash of hope. Great takes on the word "flare"!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great set! Loved "With solar panache" very much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed these, as well as the visuals. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed them all, especially "solar panache" and your flaring pen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoyed them all, especially "solar panache" and your flaring pen. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.