About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Anticipation haiku

This week's theme: Anticipation,
hosted by Jenn at
www.youknowthatblog.com




Exquisite pleasure
Tingling through my senses
Dripping from my mouth



13 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are into something nice! Great haiku!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  2. drooling with anticipation, eh?
    fun haiku of senses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how luscious... nicely described. Where can I get some?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to know what you were eating when that popped into your head

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummm...now I'm thinking about chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually when I wrote this I was imagining a drooling dog! LOL!

    Then, I decided to add a picture to the post of what might make me drool with anticipation, instead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful haiku! It DOES make me drool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Madeleine,
    Penny the Jack Russell drooling dog and modest internet star, likes your latest haiku! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks a rich brown and yummmmy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.