It's my ONE YEAR BLOGVERSARY tomorrow! So naturally I've been reminiscing.
My very first blog post In the Beginning was commented upon by one blogger: Amanda from Writing Allsorts (Hers was the very first blog I visited) Thank you Amanda.
My very first follower was Eliza from Just Twaddle who remains a follower to-date. Thank you Eliza.
While some of my early posts never got any comments, as I'm sure many of you have experienced when you started blogging, I gradually developed a faithful following, which has been an absolute delight. I am utterly staggered that I already have almost 500 followers, so I'm sure I'll be passing on the love with some giveaways in the not too distant future. This happens to be my 295th post!
I would like to say Thank YOU to you all because
without you my blog posts would drift about in cyberspace like some lonely, lost soul.
- I love to receive comments with heart to carry around with me in my smile.
- I love to join in the blogfests and challenges that my fellow bloggers design and to design and host my own.
- I love receiving all those fabulous blog awards and other accolades that you so kindly present to me.
- I love to share ideas and comments with you my fellow readers and writers.
- I love designing and presenting my blog post pages for your delight and delectation.
THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SO WELCOME IN BLOGLAND