About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Recommend a Read ~ Haiku

Hop over to Meagan Spooner's Blog
Recommend a read a maybe win a prize!




My haiku were lost
But how?I have no idea.

Blogger, how could you?

Recommend a read
A wealth of choices to make
What are your favourites?


Novel Films Blogfest
It will all be revealed soon
Hop back tomorrow

12 comments:

  1. Here are some of the first books I would recommend:

    http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/997681-trisha?shelf=favourites

    But the list is incomplete - I need to add heaps more! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an eclectic mix, Trisha.
    Have you told Meagan your choices? :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link!!! Sounds like a great way to celebrate Megan's birthday! Yay! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the contest shoutout! :D And thanks, as well, for the great recommendations. :) Neverwhere is one of my all-time favorite books, so it means I definitely want to look into your other suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Novel way for announcement .. clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so enjoy your haikus. Looking forward to the blogfest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, blogfest. I love reading about them; I never participate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, I wish I knew what was going on with blogger lately!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That first one is why I'm, scared to post with my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sky-writing photo! Even with only one and a half words, it's still worth a thousand words;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha, LOVE that sky writing image! Made me laugh out loud!

    Nicely done - all 3 of them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.