About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Reflecting on Poetry



THEME: ReflectionsInterpretations and Musings
I chose to reflect on dysfunctional relationships
Apologies, it's not festive or warm and fuzzy,
I'm afraid, but I hope it packs a punch!



14 comments:

  1. ouch yes- but a very well written OUCH! Bravissimo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely- mines here- http://fiveloaf.wordpress.com/2010/01/23/painted-hallways/

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fine tuned flow...
    Glad to see you share and contribute.

    Happy Holidays!

    A++

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a festive poem but a good one. I have an award waiting for you on my blog. Happy Christmas! Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great poem! I don't always 'get' poems, I'm embarrassed to say, but I 'get' this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ow!! Methinks it's time for couples' therapy!!

    Fabulous caustic and passionate poem of love gone very very wrong! Thank you! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, I really enjoy your poems, Madeleine.

    And thank you again for the award.

    HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone.
    I took the idea from a book by Phil McGraw called 'Relationship Rescue' that applies to all sorts of relationships, not just the married kind. I represents a love gone wrong between other relatives. ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are welcome Michael.
    I am glad you got my poem Cinette.
    I try to make my poems down to earth rather than romantic and obscure though sometimes I get carried away.
    I guess the theme could be seen to be appropriate for this time of year, considering certain statistics at Christmas. ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. "In the no-win illusion / Of your bottomless pit." Love it!

    http://imaginationscandles.blogspot.com/2010/12/memory.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. ouch! this hurts... and you expressed it so easily. mines here- http://fiveloaf.wordpress.com/2010/01/23/painted-hallways/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Season’s Greetings!
    You are nominated, you win one vote, if you nominate other poets, you win another vote 4 yourself, in addition, voting helps you exposed to other poets and make new friends in our community. Hope to see you vote
    Please Vote Under This Link

    PS: Hope to See you at potluck week 16 tomorrow…
    We will have a break after week 16, and come back on week 18…
    Blessings!
    Your support means a world to us…
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.