About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Friday, 24 December 2010

Most Blessed Christmas

I was awarded this by  Jingle 
and would like to
pass it on to all those
who have commented
on my blog posts and followed me
in 2010
and thanks to Dom for giving me some better snow!

Bless you all.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you share this one.

    I accepted your award as well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings, how are you?

    Welcome join us at potluck week 16, with theme as celebrations and festivities..

    Feel free to claim awards via the link below…

    Awards 4 potluck week 16


    We value your support, Have A blessed Holiday!
    Best Wishes 4 the year of 2011….
    Next Potluck is January 9, 2010,
    Please Don’t miss this golden opportunity to shine!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.