About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Sunday, 3 October 2010

Strangely Irresistible

My thanks to Carolyn @ Serendipity for another fabulous award.
So glad there are peeps out there who find my blog strangely irresistible LOL!

So whose blogs do I find strangely irresistible? Hmmmm. Let's see.
Talei @ Musings of an Aspiring Scribe
Mia @My Literary Jam and Toast
Ellie @ EllieGarrett

I shall be visiting the Aged P's over the next couple of days so may not be on blogger, I'm afraid.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Great winners as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and thank you for awarding one to me! You are an awesome blogger and I'm proud to call you a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you're so lovely! Congrats on receiving the fabulous award! And, thank you so much for sending over to my blog. I love the funny figures in the award pic too! LOL :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Looks like you already have this, but I've got another one for you at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, thank you! This is such a pretty award :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jen and Misha

    Ellie, Thank you I feel the same :O)

    You are welcome Talei and Mia

    LOL! Thank you Alison :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://jinglepoetry.blogspot.com/2010/10/poetry-potluck-beaches-and-mountains.html
    Our poetry potluck is NOW open, welcome linking in..
    you could use an old poem, not necessarily related to any theme...
    the more you share, the happier we are.
    hope to see you in.

    ReplyDelete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.