About Me

My Photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Tuesday, 26 October 2010

LOST & FOUND Blogfest Still Open

There's still plenty of time to join in
Don't worry guys this isn't a girlie contest.

3 comments:

  1. and I am still planning to enter this is my one chance to write a paranormal without laughing at myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow there's a lot of blogfests going on! And so far I've managed to avoid all of them LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Not really Karen as many are *still* running LOL!

    look forward to seeing yours Jo. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.