About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Thursday, 30 September 2010

Something to Celebrate.


I submitted an article to Writer’s Forum News Front, emailing a news item that was of National interest to writers in order to get a byline in the magazine. The topic of my news item is very close to my heart and something I touched on in my blog post With Due Reference that I also feel is quite tragic.
The BONUS for me, however, was that my news item was chosen as this month’s winner for a one year subscription of the magazine. Thank you, once again, Writer's Forum.

WOWWEE! 


My thanks also to Rachel Morgan  and Alison Stevens who have both awarded me this wonderful peer validation award on their blog sites.

I'm thrilled.Can you smell those rose petals?

Now, 
who shall I pass on the award to next... 

Debbie @ Words and Whimsey
Milton @ KittyChat
VR Barkowski @ A Writer's Blog
Elissa @ Ardent Writer

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Rachel gave me the award to. Isn't she lovely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on both: the Writer's Forum News Front and the Blog Award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, I look forward to reading it when my lovely postman delivers my copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ellie, Amanda, Rachna and Debs. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on both fronts! Great day all around for you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I have another award for you over on my site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Madeleine, for giving me the blog award! You're so sweet! :) I've been a little sick, so I haven't been on top of things the way I should have been, but many thanks to you - even if a little on late side. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I left a thank you here a few days ago, but it seems to have gone away - probably the dreaded error 503. Let me try again. Congratulations on the award Madeleine and thank you so much for sharing, I'm honored. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.